坏妈妈育儿网

坏妈妈育儿网

当前位置: 首页 > 营养 > 食材 > 烧烤季和宝宝说英文上篇:买食材。各种调料、肉的部位怎么说?

烧烤季和宝宝说英文上篇:买食材。各种调料、肉的部位怎么说?

出处:你和宝宝说英语日期:2020-09-06 10:16:30

作者:小雅和英美友人

◆ Seasoning和spices都叫调料,有什么区别?◆ 前臀尖、牛胸脯肉,英文怎么说?◆ 木炭、签子这些烧烤用品为什么叫supplies?

烧烤(上)-小雅女儿和美国朋友示范02:30来自你和宝宝说英语

Let's Barbecue! 咱们去烧烤吧!

Mom: Dad and I decided today was a good day to barbecue.

妈妈:爸爸和我觉得今天很适合烧烤。

He's going to prep the grill.

他负责准备烧烤炉。

And we'll buy the ingredients and supplies.

咱们负责买原料和需要的东西。

木炭、签子这些烧烤用品叫supplies,supplies是必需品的意思。

Child: Yay! That sounds good.

宝宝:耶!太好了。

Mom: Let's head on to the grocery store.

妈妈:咱们去食品店吧。

At the Grocery Store 在食品店

Mom: We need to decide on a few things:

妈妈:咱们得想一想:

what seasoning we want,

要什么调料,

cut of meat and kind of meat,

要切成什么样的肉、哪种肉,

and how we're going to cook it.

一会儿怎么做。

We're going to get two different kinds of meat

咱们要买两种不同的肉,

and we'll also season them each a different way.

然后用不同的调料腌制。

Sometimes it's best to go to the butcher and get fresh-cut meat,

其实应该去肉铺买现切的肉,

but we'll just find what we need in the regular meat section.

但是咱们就在普通的生肉区买点吧。

I think we'll do a Boston butt and some beef brisket.

咱们买点儿前臀尖和牛胸脯肉。

Let's take a look.

咱们看看啊。

Can you find that for us?

你能找到吗?

Child: There it is!

宝宝:那儿呢!

Wow, that's heavy!

哇,太沉了!

Help me put it in the cart, Mom, please.

帮我把它放到购物车里,妈妈。

Mom: There we go.

妈妈:好了。

Now let's go find some seasoning.

现在咱们去买点调料。

We'll use a dry rub on the brisket and on the Boston butt.

咱们要在胸脯肉和前臀尖上抹一些干腌料。

We'll also get a sauce to have with either one later.

咱们一会儿还得给它们配点酱。

Child: What is a dry rub?

宝宝:什么是干腌料?

Mom: It's a collection of spices all mixed together

妈妈:它是混合在一起的各种调料,

Seasoning和spices都叫调料,但是seasoning指加工后的调料,而spices指可以做成调料的植物本身,即seasoning is prepared spices。

and rubbed onto the meat before you cook it.

烤之前抹在肉上。

Child: Oh, that's what makes the meat extra tasty.

宝宝:哦,这样肉就更好吃了。

Mom: Right.

妈妈:对的。

Here's the condiment section.

到调味品区了。

That's where we'll find the sauce.

在这儿可以找到酱。

Let's try Baby Ray's original.

试试这个Baby Ray牌的原味的吧。

Let's go over to the next aisle and get a rub.

咱们去下一排找抹的调料吧。

Hmmm, so many choices.

嗯,有这么多选择啊。

Why don't you pick one?

你挑一个吧。

Also, we can make one at home if we can't find something we like.

咱们要是找不到喜欢的也可以回家自己做。

Child: How about this Spicewalla Cowboy Rub?

宝宝:这个Spicewalla Cowboy牌的调料怎么样?

Mom: It has black pepper, coarse salt, garlic, crushed red pepper, whole cumin seeds, and whole dill seeds.

妈妈:里面有黑胡椒、粗盐、蒜末、红辣椒碎、孜然和莳萝籽。

Sure!

没问题!

We have a coal grill,

咱们的是炭烤炉,

so let's go get some coals and lighter fluid.

所以咱们去买点炭和点火液。

If you have a gas or electric grill,

如果你的是蒸汽的或者电烤炉,

you normally wouldn't need any extra items.

就什么都不用买了。

These look good.

看起来不错。

Alright, let's head home and start preparing everything.

好了,咱们回家去做准备吧。

    相关阅读

    最新文章

    热门文章